Sunday, June 1, 2008

Time to Switch My Attitude

For the past week, using these new dressings on the open skin wound, I've been feeling, well, put upon, if you know what I mean. It's just one more thing (an open wound, changing dressings, weeping fluids) - like adding insult to injury.

Well, I just got through cruising through some other people's blogs - one woman in active chemo just shaved her head and has decided to start getting more used to being bald in public and to hell with what people think (my words, not hers) and another woman talked about going to a Halloween party as a vampire hunter when she had a shaved head.

So, I just decided that I needed an attitude adjustment regarding these dressings. So, instead of feeling like it's all a pain in the butt, I think I will just see the dressings as making me LESS lopsided!

No comments: