Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Headin' East

Tomorrow morning, I head east, to Arlington, VA (just outside of Washington, DC), to attend a two-day meeting at the National Science Foundation. I hope to see other folks while I'm there - some friends and colleagues. It should be fun. I leave Friday afternoon to go to Raleigh, North Carolina, to visit Carver (at Carver's Sight or is that Site?) for a couple of days. She will be the second cancer blogger that I will have met. Yay! I think it's cooled down back east - highs are in the upper 80's, not almost 100. Whew! That's a relief.

You may not see any posts for a couple of days . . . I'm feeling strong enough to travel and do this, so I think I'll be fine!

1 comment:

Carver said...

I'm looking forward to it Dee and the weather has cool down which is a big relief.