Thursday, June 5, 2008

Mandala

I posted a picture of the first mandala I colored at the Cancer Center down below:

http://deeupdates.blogspot.com/2008/06/coloring-meditation-and-reconstruction.html

You'll have to scroll down the post a bit . .. I think I'm going to buy my own mandala coloring book and some colored pencils so that I can do it at home. I find that it really relaxes me! Did I tell you that on Tuesday, after my treatment, my blood pressure was only 116/62 and then when I saw the wound care nurse (who pinched my arm the last time she took my blood pressure), it had risen to 120/82. I think the coloring has something to do with it.

3 comments:

j said...

How cool. Just thinking about coloring dropped my blood pressure a couple points! Beautiful. nyc jeanne

Carver said...

I love the mandala you posted below. That's so cool about it lowering your blood pressure.

Dee said...

Thanks for visiting NYC Jeanne and Carver and thanks for the compliments! Yes, I do like coloring the mandala.