Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wow - Already in Summer Mode!

I stayed home Sunday afternoon because of the stomach bug. Then, yesterday, I chauffeured kids to the pool for an end-of-year party. Today, I attended Eddie's end-of-year class party - a luau. There were some tribal representatives on campus today and I visited with them. I met with one of my grad research assistants. I had a faculty meeting.

But in the end, I didn't really get much accomplished in the way of paperwork.

I might normally feel guilty or stressed about it and even work at home to get it done. And, I might even tell myself I should feel guilty.

But, I don't.

I think I'm already in summer mode! Woo hoo!

P.S. Do you think it might have something to do with the fact that I did not actually have class this week? Also, the last time I need to rush around in the morning getting ready is tomorrow ... Eddie's last day is tomorrow. Yay!

No comments: