Monday, June 15, 2009

A busy few days

What have I been up to? Lots of fun, mostly.

Saturday - garage sale, then the bachelorette party

Sunday - ran errands, then went to a baby shower, then spent 3 or so hours grading papers, then my softball game, then to the pizza place to hang with teammates, then another 2 hours grading papers

Monday - up early, graded most of the papers, took Eddie to my folks, then I had an acupuncture appointment, then I finished grading papers and submitted my grades by the noon deadline, then Eddie had a dentist appointment, then home where I completed a report for NSF, then it was hanging with Eddie in the front yard while he played on his slip-n-slide, then to the pizza place to wait with teammates for our v-ball game, then we played v-ball.

What's coming up this week?

Tuesday - make travel arrangements, clean up my desk, gather materials for my trip, then take leftover things to Eddie's childcare for their summer garage sale, pack for trip

Wednesday - leave for Reagan National for a meeting at the National Science Foundation

Thurs - meeting at NSF

Fri - meeting at NSF, then fly home

Sat - a former student invited me to her son's first birthday barbecue, then a wedding reception

Sun - barbecue at my softball friends, then an early softball game

Mon - rest? : )

I'm just glad I can do it all - my stomach issues seem to have resolved and I have energy again. Yay!

Take care everyone!

2 comments:

Carver said...

That's great news about your energy and stomach issues Dee. Sounds like a full schedule. I've had low energy lately myself but I suspect it's the weather.

Dee said...

Hi Carver,
I bet it's the weather - we had some high humidity a couple of weeks ago and I felt like wilting. Gak! I hate the kind of humidity you get back East. I had a friend who grew up in New Orleans and he loved the high humidity - he always felt dried out otherwise. Funny what you get used to.