Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tired Today

I was up too late last night. There's a lot going on this week-end for me. Softball game tomorrow evening. Garage sale at my house Sat and Sun. A baby shower for a colleague on Sat morning. A party at another colleague's on Sat afternoon. Softball Sunday evening. And, on top of that, grading papers. I am feeling the need to reorganize my work piles and make a new to-do list.

The good news is that I don't have to teach any more classes until late September! Yay!

I am so looking forward to working on my own research and writing.

Scott won't be able to help with the garage sale. Some unexpected things happened that require him to stay in Portland. My folks, however, are helping me.

If you have more questions about the garage sale, please let me know!

1 comment:

Daria said...

That does sound like a busy schedule ... due take care.