Sunday, June 7, 2009

Feeling Melancholy Today

Scott hasn't been here for the past few days because of things he needs to do in Portland.

Add to that the diarrhea that I still have and also the slight wheezing and I'm feeling a little melancholy and alone.

Eddie went to his dad's this morning so that his dad could take him to the Strawberry Festival.

I read up again on Tykerb side effects and diarrhea was at the top of the list; a very smaller percentage people sometimes got "interstitial lung disease" and/or "pneomonitis". The latter is inflammation due to something other than a bacterial infection. The former is inflammation of the air sacs, which may result in scarring. Both can also be caused by radiation therapy, too.

I think this means that I've been doing too much reading, huh?

I need to leave in a few minutes to drop some things off at my softball game. I don't think I'll play since I still have diarrhea and an upset stomach. It'll be good to see my friends, though. They'll cheer me up!

No comments: