Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Eddie Einstein!

My son's teacher had the kids do presentations on the biographies they had to read for book reports. (That was kinda awkward: As part of their book reports, the kids had to do presentations of the biographies they read. Whew. That was a bit better!) Eddie chose to do Albert Einstein and his presentation was today. The other two students presenting were Sacajawea and Annie Oakley. The three kids are pictured below:



Aren't they cute? Here's Eddie Einstein himself! He said that one reason he picked Einstein was because "I am smart, too, like Einstein."



Here's a snippet of his presentation. I apologize - I didn't turn the camera video recorder on in time, so it starts with "e=mc squared". You'll get the gist, though, I'm sure. I'm definitely the proud mama here!

Note: I will post the video as soon as I can upload it into YouTube. I've uploaded twice this afternoon and for some #&!* reason, the sound isn't coming through. So, I'm going to try again! Bear with me, folks!

Note, 9:15pm: The video is now uploaded and the sound is audible! Yay! (Flippin' computers anyway, but letting you all see Einstein was a must!)

4 comments:

Daria said...

Very cute ...

Dee said...

Thanks, Daria! I just had to share it with everyone!

Liz Kreger said...

Well done. Loved the costume.

MisAnthropology said...

Holy cow! That Sacajawea looks peculiarly like I did at that age.

David M.'s school does a similar thing, but it's the big fifth grade project. Wait... Eddie's not heading off into junior high next year, is he?

Excellent costuming work on the Ed'ster, btw.