Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tired

I had insomnia last night - couldn't get to sleep until almost midnight and then I had to get up at 6:30. So, I've been tired all day. About 11am, my tummy felt a little gurgly. I didn't feel nauseous, just like the stomach was a bit too active. So, I took Phenergan and it was fine. I woke up a couple of times and at 5am, it was gurgly again, so I took another one.

I took Eddie to school and then came home and napped twice for about 30 minutes each time, then I took a shower, had lunch, then rested - maybe napped again - then picked Eddie up from school.

I wanted to go to qigong tonight, but I took Phenergan right before dinner (they said to do it about 30 min ahead of time, but I didn't) and my stomach felt a little upset again, so I rested yet again - maybe napped about 15 min here and there.

I've got stuff to do, but I can't seem to concentrate on it. I'd like to pay bills, read, do something that makes me feel productive, but it seems the most I can muster is updating my blog and posting on Facebook!

Here's to a more normal day tomorrow. Then again, I get the P.A.S. port inserted. So, I may be a little knocked out from the meds/sedatives they give me to do that. Maybe by the week-end, things will be back to "normal".

No comments: