Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Belated Birthday

Today, I didn't have a lot of time between acupuncture and a meeting on campus, so I went to Famous Footeear to look for socks, to see if they had hats or scarves. My brother, Kevin, had given me a gift certificate for my birthday. I have tried to use it a couple of times, but never found anything, so I thought I would look around.

Today, the store had a sale on boots, and in the end, I found a comfy dark brown pair that come to mid-calf. So, I finLky found myself my brother's birthday gift!

Then, some old friends of mine called to invite me to dinner . . . They missed my little birthday celebration in July and now theyndecided to buy me dinner. So, of course I was free! I had a mozzarella, tomato, and basil salad! Yum!

So, thank you, Kevin, and thank you, R and T! I had a great birthday, three months after the fact!

No comments: