Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Today's Article in the Corvallis Gazette-Times

Today, the local newspaper, known as the "G-T", published an article about this very blog. The link to it is:

http://www.gtconnect.com/articles/2008/03/11/news/top_story/6aaa01_kingston.txt

I'm not that thrilled about the picture of me, though. They didn't get my good side! LOL. It's okay, though. What can you do?

The other thing I might ask people who read the blog is to this: If you know my son, please don't tell him anything negative about cancer! He knows that I have a disease called cancer, that because of it, they had to take my boobs and also that I have to take this medicine that makes me tired and sometimes sick. It is not going to kill me. He doesn't need to be scared about that. By all accounts, even with these metastases and even if I do end up taking some form of medication for the rest of my life, I do have many years left in me. Better yet, it might be better if you didn't say anything at all. He knows what he needs to know. Thank you. I appreciate that.

And, remember, keep your tears and fears to yourself. Feel free to make me laugh, though! Thank you.

No comments: