Monday, March 24, 2008

Boob Jokes Cards

The other project I did tonight and yesterday was to create a "Boob Joke" card that I will use for thank you cards. I owe quite a few, again, so my objective this week is to write them out and send them to folks. I decided to use the cartoon I posted last week - http://deeupdates.blogspot.com/2008/03/warning-following-cartoon-may-not-be.html - entitled "Warning - Following Cartoon May Not Be Appropriate for Young Viewers".




Here are the pictures - sorry about the shadow. Haven't had a chance to retake the picture yet. Over the cartoon, I had the following headline: "What Women Who Have Had Bilateral Mastectomies Don't Have To Worry About". On the back, I have two boob jokes: "What did one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob? If we don't get support soon, someone will think we're nuts!" and the joke that the nice guy at Dutch Brothers told me yesterday. (I wish I knew his name, 'cuz he remembers what I order. All the people who work there are really friendly, too, which is why I keep going there.) The joke is "What do older women have been their boobs that younger women don't? A belly button!" (So, if you're the guy who told me the joke, please let me know your name! Thanks!)

So, I had fun CONCEIVING of the card, but the implementation of creating it was frustrating! I wrestled with #$@$%&)O Microsoft Word for about two hours trying to get it to work - had to use text boxes and I had to rotate the picture - NOT fun. But the result was worth it. For those of you who have been so generous to me, this is what you get! Have fun!

No comments: