Monday, August 29, 2011

There are so many good people in my world to make up for some bad apples

Yesterday, I got really really upset at someone - unfortunately I can't name who - but it was painfully obvious that this person had no compassion for my health situation nor the upcoming changes to my financial situation. My family and I even got this idea that this person might think that life might be easier for that person if I just went ahead and died.

Well, it fired me up and gave me energy and I actually did more research on the computer than I have in a long while. It felt good having that energy. And I have some follow-up phone calls to make.

And then someone came through with a solution I needed and reminded that there are far more good people in my life than bad apples. And I want to thank that person from the bottom of my heart. It has relieved some of my financial situation immensely. Please send this person blessings and prayers for me. Thank you!

2 comments:

Debbi said...

I'm sorry that someone made you feel that you'd be better off to just die. Thats awful (((hugs))
I too am wondering how I am going to make it financially with no money coming in and house payments and bills coming in before my SSi comes thru.
Hang in there
Debbi http://atoosassygal.blogspot.com/

Dee said...

I am sorry, Debbi. What I meant to say is that is seemed this person would rather I die, not that I want to die.

Fortunately, I will be getting long term disability payments u til social security benefits kick in. I do hope you can find a way to make things work financially soon!