Tuesday, January 26, 2010

In the News - and Herceptin Update

OSU News and Communication Services had this little news bit about the Phylis Lee Award:

Phyllis Lee Award

Also, no major side effects so far - just tired. Taking it easy. Watching American Idol. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but it seems like the swollen lymph nodes under my left arm pit are already a little less swollen. I started taking Tylenol for the pinched nerve (or whatever caused the shooting pain) for a few days last week, but I haven't taken one since Sunday night . . . only one tweak since then. I'll keep you posted!

Did a bit of work today - I'm starting my little study of cancer blogs. I plan to find out what breast cancer patients have to say regarding their care and also what strategies they may use to seek support.

Otherwise, no other news. Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Daria said...

That is quite the accomplishment ... congratulations!