Monday, January 11, 2010

And, the moving in continues

We had a busy week-end with my folks move-in. I was fortunate and didn't do any heavy lifting (I think I have a healing fractured rib - 18 months ago, my CT scan only noted three ribs with healed fractures; my latest CT scan showed FOUR healed ribs). However, I did reorganize and condense my bathroom, reorganized the contents of the kitchen cabinets. I did a little more organization in Eddie's room. I took care of a friend's kids for a bit. Then, the usual running of errands and helping Eddie with homework.

My brother Scotty was all moved in by Thurs night. Mom and dad got the rest of their big stuff moved and are busy trying to reorganize and make room for everything in their room. My garage is packed! We need to organize it a bit more and I will try to sell stuff on Craigslist.

In the meantime, I have to put a few more files away in my room and then find a good stair or ladder system for Eddie's loft bed. Then, we need to figure out what pictures to hang up on walls and what knick knacks to keep out and what to pack away.

I'll stop there. I can't think too far ahead or I'll get overwhelmed! Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Marino said...

and you have time to blog. I am seriously impressed. :) Will talk soon...

-beth marino

Dee said...

Hi Beth,
I know, it's been a long time since we chatted. Did you ever get your contract paid? I would like to get caught up soon .. . maybe next week? Take care!
Deanna