Thursday, October 29, 2009

Turtles, turtles everywhere!

More turtle sightings or "hearings": Carver photographed a turtle recently and told me about it. Liz said she overheard her daughter and her daughter's friend talking about turtles. I saw a turtle on the car in front of me at Dutch Brothers yesterday.

Interesting, eh?

Yep, got the message. Trying to slow down.

I'm also procrastinating. I need to write something and I'm just not feeling it . . . sigh.

Busy week-end ahead . .. potluck at my colleague's on Friday evening; some Halloween activities with Eddie - the student athletes at OSU do a Fall Carnival; the downtown merchants participate in trick-or-treating; and the local public library has a carnival.

Sunday: housework.

2 comments:

Liz Kreger said...

Procrastinating isn't the same as slowing down, Dee. LOL.

What's Eddie going T&T as? Erin is going to be a "Rose Vampire" whatever that's supposed to be. All I know is the costume has a lot of lace and frills. She also has fangs, blood and pink hair spray. This ought to be interesting. Too bad its supposed to be in the 40s tomorrow. She'll have to wear sweats under the costume.

Dee said...

Hi Liz,
Eddie decided to be a penguin. But this afternoon when we got ready to go downtown for their trick-or-treating, he wasn't so sure he wanted to be seen in it. After seeing everyone else in their costumes, he's now decided he's going to sleep in his costume tonight and tomorrow! LOL

I figure, you're only a kid once. Why not?