Sunday, October 11, 2009

I've had a good week-end . . .

but I didn't work on that article yet! I'm having a hard time getting started on it. A colleague of mine asked me to co-author this article with her, but I didn't get it until Friday and she wants it back today because the deadline is tomorrow. Because it's the week-end, all I want to do is to relax and have fun. My folks and I went garage saling yesterday and then they helped me with my mosaic (a big thanks, especially, to dad, who did all the hard work!). Then, I played cards with my buddies in Philomath. Today, lunch with Scott in Portland and then back to town for a get-together at my colleague's house.

Week-end tally: Work on household stuff - 3 things accomplished (groceries, laundry, mosaic); socializing - 4 different groups/people (folks, cards, Scott, colleagues); work on article - not yet.

I'd say that was a good week-end, wouldn't you?

I'm hoping to post the Hawaii pictures this week. Still have the effects of a cold - a bit of a cough from post-nasal drip; I have some fatigue (related to the Femara? Or to the cold? Who knows?); and my hot-flashes seem to be a bit worse these past couple of days thanks to Femara. I take that as a sign that it's working . . . take that, you damn cancer cells!

P.S. I did finish my edits/changes to the article late Sunday night - about 11:15am. I really am a procrastinator!

Okay. I'm procrastinating. I'm entitled, don't you think? : )

No comments: