Monday, October 12, 2009

Eddie's Creative Writing

This year, Eddie has to write short creative writing stories at school. I should've shared his first two, which I think were pretty good, but I think they got recycled. His third story was based on the assignment to "pretend that you are zapped into your favorite TV show". Here is Eddie's story:

Sponge Eddie Squarepants, by Eddie
One time, I was watching Sponge-Bob Squarepants. Suddenly, I got zapped into the TV. Since it was underwater world, I couldn't breathe. Then Spongebob provided me wiht a helmet. An underwater one. "Thanks," I said. "No problem. What's your name?" asked SpongeBob. "Eddie," I said. "What brings you here to Bikini Bottom?" asked Sponge. "I got zapped in here," I said. Spongebob remembered he was going to the Krusty Krab for work. "How'd you like to go to work with me?" he asked. "Sure," I said. While we were there, I tried a krabby patty. It was delicious. I also met Mr. Krabs, Squidward, Patrick, and Sandy. After work, we hung out at SpongeBob's pineapple. We watched TV. "I feel myself getting zapped back," I said. "Bye, Eddie," said Spongebob. "Bye," I said. Then I got zapped back into the real world. The end

Not too bad for a 4th grader, eh? : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite an imagination, huh Dede? You go guy! ;->

Liz Kreger said...

Very nice. You have a budding writer on your hands. Personally I think Erin would probably zap herself in the iCarly show. That would be an interesting exercise. Maybe I should suggest she try it.

Dee said...

Hi Dad, I thought he had quite an imagination there.

Liz, Yeah, I think Erin would love an exercise like that. Eddie was into iCarly last year . . . he's not watching a lot of TV these days - he's into his wii.