Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Is Mount Herminator Erupting?

I changed my wound dressing tonight and, boy, today, it weeper more fluid than ever. In addition, as I mentioned in an earlier post tonight, there appeared to be a cone-shaped mass starting to grow out of the main lesion. Tonight, that cone-shaped mass has grown even taller.

Is my body trying to physically expel this tumor?

This is a good thing, right?

But I have visions of changing my dressing tomorrow . . . And seeing this disgusting tumor come out when I take off the dressing. That's just gross.

Cancer is not pretty.

If it has grown even more tomorrow, I will call my docs office.

Weird.

Just plain weird.

In the meantime, I am feeling better. The Levaquin didn't make me queasy this evening -partly due to acupuncture today which helped my stomach. But also probably due to some Chinese herbs that are useful for flu-like symptoms, strengthening my body's immunity, and the herbs are said to expel the foreign bugs from your body.

Maybe that is why Mount Herminator is growing. My body is expelling the cancer!

No comments: