Thursday, June 17, 2010

UW Clinical Trial - Visit 7 Today

I'm off to Seattle again today, in order to get my t-cells.  My brother, Scotty, and Eddie are going with me.  I may drop them off at the Seattle Center before my appointment and they can either take a cab to meet me at the UW or I will pick them up before heading to our hotel, which is near Safeco Field this time. 

No other big news to report.  My swollen lymph nodes are still feeling a little painful and tender.  The other day, when my physical therapist gripped that arm in order to stretch the muscles, she grabbed the underside of my upper left arm (around the triceps area) and, wow, that hurt!  It was really tender and kinda burned!  I'll be glad when that swelling goes down.

Other than that, I've been keeping busy with Eddie.  First, this last week-end, I dug a mud-pit in preparation for Eddie's birthday party which is called "Eddie's Wipe Out: Kids Edition Birthday Party".  We will have a variety of obstacles that kids will have to go through - this mud hazard, a water hazard, and a couple of others, with maybe jello or whipped cream!  : ) 


That was Eddie in his mud pit.  : )

Then, I went on a couple of field trips with Eddie during his last week of school.  That included one to the local pool:


Yesterday was Eddie's last day of school.  Yay!  From now on, we get to sleep in!  Well, at least until September. 

I'll let everyone know how things go.

2 comments:

Carver said...

I love these shots of your son. What fun.

I hope your trip to Seattle has gone/is going well. You're in my thoughts, Carver

Dee said...

Thank you, Carver! I think about you as well and hope you're doing okay. I still love your photos!