Monday, November 23, 2009

I screwed up

I'm not able to say much. But I screwed up and overstepped my bounds. I'm kicking myself right now. Can't do anything to fix it but let time pass. I think that I did what I did for mostly good reasons, but there were some that were selfish.

Sigh. Being a grownup is hard.

I guess we all make mistakes.

And, we need to learn to live with the mistakes you make.

I certainly didn't need to bring this on myself right now.

I also need to learn how to forgive myself.

Sigh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

....and not to be sooooo hard on yourself. From the sound of it, the issue is not entirely of your doing. Remember, it takes two to tango. The other party involved needs to look at their part also. Yes? So, today, be nice to yourself. That is an order *I do not order you around much*,but this is a special occasion. What is the occasion you ask? Today is the first day of the rest of your life *of many years*. Enjoy the sun while it is out. Say hi to Eddie and tell him we will see him tomorrow morning.

Dee said...

Thanks, Dad! You're right. It takes two to tango. Absolutely.

Liz Kreger said...

I'm in the dark about this post so I'm not going to offer advice. LOL.

On a side note, Dee. I'll be posting on Friday about my numbers. They're coming down ... fast. Woo-Hoo. Started at 580ish and is now 380. Cyber champagne for everyone!

Dee said...

Hiya Liz, Woo hoo! I am so glad those numbers are going down down down! I forget what treatment you're on, though. Wasn't it Avastin?