Sunday, November 30, 2008

Posting New Blog Links

I posted some more blog links - three are from former students, one is from a colleague, one is from my former nephew, and one from someone who lost his wife to cancer.

The three from former students are The Osborne-Goweys, The Hedges in Tucson, and the Lewis Twins. Cat O-G, Jamie H, and Robin L., were all former grad students of mine - they now are out in the world with children of their own. Cute kids!

Mary at Set 'Em Up, Me Darlin', is blogging about her upcoming nuptials and her humorous take on the wedding industry.

Jason is my son's first cousin on his dad's side - he and his wife Erica just had a baby in September. Jason's mom and I stay in touch and sent me their blog.

Doug's wife, Jane, lost her battle to cancer last June and while I've never met him, I like to keep up and see how he's doing.

They are all part of my world . . . just wanted to brag about them!

1 comment:

Doug said...

Dee,

Thank you so much for your recent comment on my posting, and for creating links to mine and Jane's blog.

You have been a faithful reader, and I am always encouraged by your straight-ahead, no-nonsense approach to your battle.

I look forward to seeing the photo of Jane's luminaria!

Much love and prayers to you,

doug