Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ticking Things off that To-Do List

This week was fairly productive in terms of work. I managed to get my supplemental request in and a couple of interviews done for the Alaska Statehood project, and my travel arrangements to Norway completed.

Next week, I need to hopefully find a couple more people to interview, work on the placename density article, grade take-home exams, and write up a proposal to OSU Press.

Then, there's organizing next term's Tan Sack lectures, nominations for college-level awards, following up on my task for next October's tribal conference (figuring out how to offer attendees college or continuing ed credits), meeting with grad students, and developing criteria for some grad student support.

It's never-ending, and other than the grad student support stuff, they were all things that were on my to-do list. So, it's a good thing because I feel like I'm actually accomplishing something.

Yay!

No comments: