Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Keeping Busy . . . But Tired

I had a full day at work again today. Both days, I walked about 10-15 minutes from my son's school to my office. I think when I'm normal, I can do the walk in about 10-12 minutes. Today, it took me 15. I do walk slower. I was even able to walk across campus for lunch (about 10 or so minutes) today.

I did watch my v-ball game last night - my team just barely lost the second game, darnit! And, tonight, the granddaughter of one of my friend's had a birthday party this evening at a local pizza place, so Eddie and I went. Eddie had fun.

But I'm tired tonight. My lower back is achy - probably because it's doing more work than my abdomen. My goal is to take it easy tomorrow. And, get a good night's sleep tonight.

I'm in good spirits.

No comments: