Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lazy Saturday

Today was a lazy day. I didn't change out of my jammies until noon. I watched movies this morning. I also had a headache - a slight one - that extended from my neck to my temples and up on top of my head. Even now, into evening, I can still feel the headache. Not sure why.

I also didn't go to Urgent Care to change my dressing - I think it can wait until morning. I will see when I change out of my shirt and see how much bleeding there was. It'll be the first time since I was in the hospital that I haven't had the dressing changed daily. That's a good sign, that things are healing and I don't need to change the dressing as often.

This morning, I said on Facebook that I needed to grade papers and pay bills. I also thought about cleaning my bathroom and washing my sheets. But in the end, I didn't do any of those things.

I did take Eddie to Wacky Bounce. It was tough until I could sit on the couch. It was a little uncomfortable in the tall stools. I am trying to keep my left arm elevated because of lymphedema.

After dinner, Eddie and I went to the park for about an hour. It was getting a little chilly and windy by then, but the fresh air did me good. I even forgot about the headache.

Now, I have a bit of a headache and I keep tensing my right arm. But it was a good lazy day. I guess that's okay since I only got about 7 hours sleep the last two nights. I nap a little in the evenings, too. But overall, I'm doing okay. I love lazy days.

No comments: