Thursday, July 31, 2008

We're both feeling better. . .

Eddie and I both took our temperatures this morning - my temp was 98.7 and his was 99.0. His was as high last night as 101.2. So, it's still slightly elevated, but not badly so.

Luckily, whatever hit me didn't hit as bad as it did Eddie. I still had an appetite, for instance, where Eddie survived on just grapes, a go-gurt, and water yesterday. I didn't eat as much because I was just too lazy to eat more but I did eat three meals and some snacks. Eddie had two long (hour and a half) naps yesterday.

We slept from 10pm to about 7:30am .. . Eddie woke up about 2:30am and fell back asleep. I woke up 1am, 2:30am, 5:00am, 6:00am, 7:00am and 7:30am. Typical for me. But I feel rested.

I still have some achey muscles and a slight headache. Wonder if the slight headache is because I didn't have as much caffeine yesterday.

At any rate, I'm having my usual toast and Eddie is eating cereal, so I think we're both on the mend! Thank you, everyone, for your healing thoughts!

1 comment:

Carver said...

I am so sorry to hear that you and Eddie are both sick. I'll be sending out good thoughts that you both continue to get better and better.