Monday, November 14, 2011

Eating Watermelon

Hello. Today is Monday. Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday.  No nausea so far today. I've been eating a lot of watermelon and I think I'm going to get constipated, but I'll worry about that later.

Thank you all for paying attention to the number of visits. Today Chris is coming to visit me, then I have wound care and sponge bath. So I keep busy, regardless of whether or not I receive visitors. Tomorrow Brenda and Leah are coming, so I would appreciate it if nobody else came on Tuesday. It takes a lot of energy to have visitors, and my voice doesn't hold out. Cat is also bring by food.

But yey! no throwing up, no dry heaves, no nausea. I even had a little Ativan to go to bed, cause it helps to calm me down. Other than that my thrush and dry mouth are doing okay. I wish I could eat more, but at least I'm eating something.

Mary told a nice story in one of the comments about a woman named Catharine of Sienna who was almost anorexic, and stayed alive for years on just water. It just made me think, where did she get her strength? I mean I don't have any strength. Then it makes me wonder about anorexics and bulimics. You know they're so skinny, where do they get their strength. Just random thoughts.

Anyway, hope you're all doing well. Talk to you soon.

No comments: