Thursday, October 13, 2011

An Eventful Day

Today was sort of an eventful day- we used the wheelchair and we figured out which walker I might want. I had my wound care appointment and then I went to Eddie's therapy appointment. That was a bit much for me. I was able to do it but I was cold the whole time. In fact, I'm a little cold now so this will be a short post so that I can lay down and rest.

What else is new? Well, I got a little bit of money back from insurance, actually from the people who made my sleeve. They estimated the insurance would pay so much, but I guess the insurance paid more and they gave me a refund, which was kind of nice. I have most of my bills paid for the month, which is also nice. I didn't actually do it, my brother did. So thank you Scottie for doing that for me. 

Other than that everybody seems to be doing okay. Sometime in the next week or so I might start thinking about things to write, but I will talk with my student about it on Friday and see what happens. So that's what's up in my neck of the woods. Hope you're all doing well. Bye!

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Dee, What a nice little surprise
to get a check back...
Do something special for yourself with it.
Sorry I haven't been around , but my first chemo knocked me for a loop. My Dr put me back on steroids at day 11 after...and I feel like a new person now..and am trying to catch up on my bloggie friends
Debbi