Sunday, November 7, 2010

Puttin' on the Pink - Photos by Randy Milstein

I finally had a chance to upload photos from Puttin' on the Pink.  This time, the photos are by Randy (Randall) Milstein, a professional photographer.  Enjoy!

Randy had me pose by the canoes at Peak Sports.
Now, I'm posting with the sunflowers at Peak Sports.
This is the head shot for the Fashion Show.
I'm at Sibling Revelry with Roseanne and Jeannie - all of us survivors.
Roseanne and me . . . I attended the support group a few years ago with Roseanne.




Looking for earrings to go with the outfit at Sibling Revelry.


Getting last minute make-up touch-ups before the show.
Yikes!  My lips are soooo red.
I'm doing the shimmy thing on the runway.
Trying to be dramatic on the runway.
Another pose on the runway.
Model Parade after the show.
All of models posing for a final picture.



Thank you, Randy, for sharing the pictures!

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Hi Dee,

You look great. That looks like it was a lot of fun.

Joanna

Dee said...

Thanks, Joanna! It was a lot of fun!

Jill said...

You look fantastic in these photos Dee. Good for you for having some fun on the runway and of course supporting a great cause.

Jill.

Dee said...

Hi Jill, Thank you for the compliment. It was a fun night . . .