Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Medical Appointments through Nov 30

I just totaled up the number of appointments I have had this year - and included the ones that are scheduled through the end of the month. I also included Eddie's appointments that he has had for one reason or another.

Drum roll please . . . .

Total appointments through Nov. 30 - 159!!

That's 159 total appointments out of 334 days. That's about one every two days.

Here's a breakdown for each month:
January - 9
February - 5
March - 11
April - 15
May - 12
June - 16
July - 14
August - 12
September - 23
October - 21
November - 21

You can see it peaked in September and that's when I ended up with a wound and then it got infected. Also, remember that 9 of those appointments were up in Seattle, so that meant at least a two day trip each time.

Incredible. Thank goodness I had enough sick leave hours! I don't know what I would've done otherwise.

No comments: