Monday, March 16, 2009

Pics from Clara's visit



Hello everyone! I've been busy these past few days and haven't had a chance to blog. As I mentioned in my last post, my cousin Clara and her family were here visiting. On Saturday night, I think, Clara took this picture of all of us Kingstons and Trumps. It was kinda fun!

Also, on Friday night, Clara took a picture of me cooking dinner!



Yes, don't fall over backward! I actually COOKED! And, it was tasty! (Granted, it was easy, too, just brown some hamburger and warm up chili for Kingston-style tostadas!)

It was a good visit! I've stayed with Clara quite a few times, so it was nice to be able to reciprocate!

3 comments:

Daria said...

Looks like a houseful ... how nice.

Carver said...

Great family shot. Glad your had a good visit.

Dee said...

Hi Daria,
Yes, the houseful was nice! We had a relaxing good visit.

Carver,
Believe it or not, we put the camera on a timer and it took the picture. I thought it turned out pretty good, too! I'm glad Clara wanted us to get that shot!

Hope you both have a great day!