Monday, March 2, 2009

Eddie, the Poor Guy

Eddie is home sick again, today, with a fever that has been as high as 102.6. We leave in a few minutes to see one of the pediatricians at the clinic. Will see what they make of it.

For the most part, he hasn't had many symptoms, other than a fever and lack of appetite. Sometimes he's had a headache. For the past day or so, he has also had a stuffy nose. His eyes started to water today and one eye is puffy because he's rubbing it so much. I bet in his weakened state, he now has a sinus infection.

Poor guy. Because he couldn't breathe out of his nose last night, we both didn't sleep well.

In the meantime, today was Z-day, only now I just have to take Zometa. No more Zoladex for me, since my ovaries were removed! Yay!

2 comments:

MisAnthropology said...

Logan had that thing, too. The doc said it wasn't flu, but I'm not sure I believe that. Neither David or I got it, and we had flu shots.

Dee said...

Hi Mary,
It might've been the flu. With Eddie, it was strep. Did the doc do any other tests?