Friday, September 26, 2008

Weekend Plans

So, what are all you folks doin' for the weekend?

I head up to Portland tonight, to hang out with Scott and one of his friends.

Tomorrow, after lunch, I will head back home, pick up my son, and then I believe my folks, Eddie, and I will go to our town's Fall Festival. Dad said that there's an African group that's supposed to be performing. Should be fun! Then, I'm going to play cards at my friend's house on Saturday night - the usual Sat night activity, except that I haven't gone much this summer. They've been starting the games late (around 8:30 or 9pm) and for much of the summer, I felt too tired. I was also hanging out with Scott a lot. But now that I'm feeling more energetic and will be home Sat night without Scott, I think I will head up there and get reacquainted with that group of friends - they are like a second family to me.

Sunday -maybe the Fall Festival again. But also stuff to do around the house. Maybe work on the mosaic, clean the garage, get plastic up around my windows to try to help stem the influx of cold, winter air. I'm in the mood to do that kind of thing. Got to take advantage of those moods!!!

Happy Week-end!

No comments: