Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I feel like something good's going to happen . . .

Do you ever have a feeling that something good and wonderful is going to happen? I have that feeling today.

Or, I might just feel that way because I had a great night's sleep, from 11 until 7:15pm. I woke up maybe twice and was able to get back to sleep.

Aahh, heaven.

And, it's sunny and probably won't be too hot.

I see my wound care nurse today, then my radiation oncologist, and then I am treating myself to a massage.

Even having THREE appointments today can't shake this mood.

I hope everyone has a wonderful happy day today. I think I will!

2 comments:

Carver said...

I'm glad you woke up with a good feeling. I hope the appointments go well.

MisAnthropology said...

You know, when you wake up feeling like that, you've already had at least one really great thing happen that day. Even if the rest of it is relatively uneventful, it's a good day. All our days should be so good.

Try to keep out of your head visions of me drowning in fluffy pinkness... thinking too much about that stuff is definitely a joy-kill; and irresistibly fascinating joy-kill, true, but... .
m