Thursday, August 7, 2008

G*D D#@N CRAP ANYWAY

I just got caught up on some of the other blogs I read . . . one of my role models, Liz Kreger, who has battled FIVE recurrences of breast cancer over the past 5 years (and her initial diagnosis was 7 years before that, so a 12 year survivor) and who was one of the people who contacted me about the side effects of Xeloda and Tykerb, has just informed people via her blog that there's a tumor in the base of her skull.

She is apparently going to have radiation. She's tough. I have no doubt she'll get through this. But everyone, please send some healing thoughts and energy her way, okay? Thank you.

2 comments:

Carver said...

I'll send good thoughts her way.

Dee said...

Hi Carver,
Thank you on her behalf! She's a take-no-prisoners kind of person, so I think she'll get through it. It's just such disappointing news!