Sunday, September 4, 2011

Frustrated

A new anti nausea med (Raglan) seems to help, but I still have no appetite. I am afraid if I eat anything too solid, I will get bad constipation. In the meantime, I think I have lost even more weight, even though I try to force myself to eat something.

So I am frustrated. Afrid I will waste away to nothing.

Maybe I need to go into the hospital to get nutrients, fluids, and strength.

I feel like I am wasting away. But dad thinks I am gradually getting stronger. My fears are getting the worse of me today.

I did stay at Eddie's party for an hour yesterday, longer than I thought in the heat.

But I stayed home today while my patents went to the state fair with Eddie.

My family is trying to help me through this time. I am so thankful they are here.

Eddie, I am going to do all I can to be here for you. You are important to me. I love you very much.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Dee,

I wish there were something I could do. It sounds painful and sad. All i can do is hope you get better soon.