Thursday, May 6, 2010

Everyday Happenings

I really don't have any news to share. Which is a good thing. It just means that I'm living my life, going to work (where I'm getting caught up on a variety of tasks), taking Eddie to and picking him up from school, hanging out with his class on a fieldtrip (in the rain and hail!), hanging out with friends, enjoying life. You know, all the mundane daily life sorts of things.

It's a nice place to be.

Nothing profound to say. There's a couple more ideas from Dragonfly Eyes but I haven't really taken those ideas from the back burner into my consciousness, so they are still there percolating. I'm scheming for ways to find more time for writing. I'm getting an urge to write more. To finally dig into some of the research that I and the King Island place names crew created.

So, it's a good thing. It's a good life. And, it's sunny today, for which I'm thankful!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I am glad that you are doing so well. Enjoy all those mundane, everyday happenings.

Dee said...

Thanks, Joanna! the last two weeks have felt the most normal to me in a long time. I finally feel like I'm getting small paperwork projects completed - clearing off my desk and with somewhat normal energy. Yay!