Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My new mattress

One of my friends, Rick, helped me pick up my brand new, all natural mattress. If you remember, I had some concerns about the pillow top (foam) mattress that I had from Spring Air . . . see my post on the topic.

So, I bit the bullet and ordered this all natural, rubber mattress, made by Sleeptek. The details are:

Sleeptek All Natural Organic Rubber Mattress

I will give you all a report tomorrow on how well I sleep on it. I bought it for peace of mind.

So, now I have this Spring Air Backsupporter Mattress that I would like to sell. Again, I will feel somewhat guilty since I believe it caused me problems, but maybe someone who doesn't have a compromised immune system could use it!

2 comments:

Carver said...

I hope your new, new mattress will be a big improvement.

Dee said...

Hi Carver,
I slept in it fairly well last night - adjusting some because the mattress is a bit firmer than the other one, but I expect to get more used to it as time goes on. The important thing is my peace of mind related to the off-gassing of the foam.