Friday, October 28, 2011

Hope Tomorrow's a Better Day

Good Morning. 

Yesterday was sort of a bad day; I woke up throwing up and I couldn't keep food down the rest of the day. I'm feeling a little better right now and my stomach doesn't ache. But I'm trying to figure out which medication I should take for the nausea, to get my stomach settled down again. Then I could put my head back into work or other fun stuff I wanna do. I sure hate feeling nausea. I threw up again last night, so like I said, I'm still trying to get my nausea back under control. But I feel a lot better than I did a few hours ago, so that's why I'm posting.

In the meantime, I think my son and his cousins and friends are going to go to Wacky Bounce this weekend, and they might wear Halloween costumes.

I'm just amazed at how often my mood goes along with how I'm feeling. And now that I physically feel better, I emotionally feel better. Hopefully the physical side will continue to improve, cause I've got stuff to do. I've got the books to write and other things that I need to take care of. I hope tomorrow's a better day.

No comments: