Saturday, October 22, 2011

Feeling Under the Weather

I realize I haven't posted in a couple of days and I apologize. I've been a little under the weather the past couple of days. I was okay yesterday (Friday) during the day, and I had a lot of visitors. I also had two enemas that didn't quite work so the nurse had to do it manually. Finally I had a bowel movement, and later that evening I had two more bowel movements. About an hour after that, maybe 8pm, I took a drink of something which made me really nauseous. I didn't throw up but I was in the bathroom for 10 minutes standing over the toilet waiting to get sick.

Today, I slept a lot this morning and my stomach still feels tight and sore. I know I said I wanted visitors, but not when I feel like this. I don't even feel like making phone calls. So thank you Rebecka for understanding (we were supposed to meet on Friday but we put it off till next week). And another friend was supposed to come over today and pick up some stuff. I also asked her not to come over because I don't quite have the energy.

Tomorrow my friend Beth is going to interview me, so I hope I feel better by then. After that (around 3pm) I'll be talking to my ex-husband about the will and I'm a little apprehensive about that.

Other than that, my mom's birthday was yesterday- so you could wish her a happy birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! 

Hope everyone takes care and I hope to see you soon.

2 comments:

Debbi said...

I'm so sorry to hear you've been so sick
I hope you feel some better soon hon
Hugs

Cynthia said...

I am sending you a big hug, Dee. I hope today is a better day than yesterday.