Sunday, March 13, 2011

Revisiting Herceptin Side Effects

I love having this blog. Occasionally, I will use the "Labels" in order to look up some topic that I've written about before. I decided to see how Herceptin affected me 14 months ago, when I first started taking it.

Fatigue - check

But also, there was a post from a year ago where it said that after a few days, I begin to get really hungry and want to eat a lot. I figured my body wants the energy in order to remove the dead cancer cells from Herceptin as well as to heal.

Great Appetite - check

No word yet from OHSU. Still no official date for my surgery. I'm not going to fret . . . it will happen when it happens. I want it to happen sooner, of course, due to the pain, but I think I'm getting a good system for pain relief going.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: