Friday, December 18, 2009

Lazy Day

Now, I'm realizing why I bring Eddie to school every morning! It's to get me out of the house and at work!! LOL

Eddie's dad took him to school this morning, so I'm able to have a lazy morning.

I need to get going, though. I have an eye appointment and then I'll help out in Eddie's classroom.

Yesterday was a little rough. I started it off with a bloody nose, had a bit of diarrhea again, and the pain in my right ribs had migrated around to the back ribs. It bothered me to breath deep, so my breathing was shallow.

It's better now. I slept last night in an "Under Armour" shirt and that gave the ribs more support. I think it helped because I'm able to take deep breaths without more than a tinge of pain.

Enjoy your Friday! 7 more days until Christmas!

1 comment:

Carver said...

I'm sorry you've been feeling lousy. Sometimes it's good to just stay in and not have to get out but I know what you mean. I saw below about Eddie's part in the pageant. What fun.