Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday Week

This week, I am giving myself permission to take a break from work. Well, I do need to respond to a couple of emails. I finished wrapping almost all the presents last night while watching a movie. Yay! Eddie "helped" by taking the wrapped present and putting it under the tree. He kept wondering if the next one was for him! : )

So, what am I going to do with my time?

I want to do a bit of beadwork today. Also, I'd like to start cleaning up the spareroom in preparation for my family's arrival in the house.

I need to go to the grocery store - Spagedward is almost out of his Cheez-its. I should've bought stock in Nabisco years ago ...

One of Eddie's classmates will come over for a playdate this afternoon. They have been planning to race each other since last week - Eddie woke up this morning saying, "You're on!" So, I expect a loud, rambunctious afternoon.

I could really get into this kind of life - having relaxing mornings and only doing work that I want to do. I'll get there someday . . .

Have a great Monday, folks!

No comments: