Monday, February 14, 2011

Gifts

Last week, I was the recipient of many gifts from my hosts in Hawai'i. I'm still mulling over the stories they gave me, which means that they are now part of me. I like that idea and I appreciate those gifts. Thank you Kekuhi and Tangaro!

Then, in the mail today, a dear friend sent me a check. I think it was in response to my worry over finances before the holidays. She said, "buy something for you or Eddie".

Okay, my dear friend. I will buy something fun for us. Eddie has already picked out a new wii game! : )

So, thank you, friend! It is much appreciated since the bills from the new year are starting to trickle in - I need to meet the $1,000 maximum out-of-pocket expense for 2011. That means nothing extra for awhile . . . but that's the way it goes.

I really am blessed by friends old and new. Thank you everyone!

No comments: