Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dag Nabbit!

I was going to post about how tired I feel today - I felt fine yesterday, didn't over do it, but probably had too much caffeine - but I don't want to talk about that. Suffice it to say that I'll need caffeine to get through today.

But one of my friends posted on Facebook how "dag nab" excited she was about something she was doing later this evening. Then one of her friends (and now one of my friends) posted that today didn't really feel like a "hump day" but rather a "hunker down day". Then some of her friends started joking - one person said he was a hunk but his wife corrected him to "chunk" so it became Chunker Down Day.

Then I saw that the "dag nab" friend posted a link to a BBC comedy sketch on YouTube. It was about an older guy whose blackberry wasn't working. Let me see if I can get the link up here:

My Blackberry Is Not Working

I couldn't copy the link at the moment - will get to it later today - but if you search on YouTube under that title, it's for a program called "One Ronnie", I think. It's quite funny. It helped me to turn my day around.

No comments: