Sunday, April 11, 2010

UW Clinical Trial - Visit 2 Tomorrow

My friend, Amy, and I are here in Seattle. We drove up this morning from Corvallis. We stopped in Portland to have lunch with a friend and colleague and his baby girl and then we walked around Saturday Market for awhile. We enjoyed ourselves! It's kinda fun having this girl-time!

We got to Seattle about 6:30pm and ate dinner and have now been relaxing in our hotel room watching Glory Road and doing Facebook.

Time to get ready for bed now.

Tomorrow, I have a history and physical plus the second set of vaccination shots. It should go fairly quickly. Then we'll head south again - maybe we'll walk around UW's campus or something fun before we do that.

I'll post again after I get home! Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I hope you have a nice day in Seattle. We took the ferry from Sidney, BC over to Anacortes on Saturday for the weekend and enjoyed the tulips in the Skaggit Valley and in Seattle the Museum of Flight. Have a safe trip back.

Dee said...

Hi Jill,
We had a safe trip back. We saw so many pretty tulips at Pike Street today so I bet your visit to Skaggit Valley was just beautiful!

The whole trip was a success, in my humble opinion. Now, I'm just tired . . .