Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The End of Summer

Eddie's 4th grade teacher stopped by for a home visit and told us about the major projects and other rules that will be in store for Eddie this year. I think it went fairly well. But what that means is that Eddie starts school next week. Darn! On the one hand, he'll be occupied. But on the other hand, it means that I have to get up EARLY like 7 or a little before. I'm used to sleeping in until 7:30 or 8am. Granted, it's not a big difference .. . but I don't really like rushing around in the morning. I like to wake up gradually and putz around.

So, a few more relaxing days of putzing around are in store for me. Best take advantage of it, eh?

Today - just one phone meeting that got postponed from yesterday. The rest of the day will be spent working on this article! I'm going to miss a tupperware party at a friend's house this evening because I feel like I really really need to use the time to work on it!

No comments: