Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fellow Bloggers

A couple of weeks ago, I had an entry about some of my fellow bloggers and asking you all to send out positive energy for them. Teri, over at the Cheeky Librarian, had some good news about her liver - her docs don't think it's cancer so she's breathing a sigh of relief. Jeanne in NYC at Rock the Bald is apparently enjoying the 70s and 80s music that the radiology techs play for her during her appointments. Carver is doing well and taking some great fall photos - she's trying to get motivated to exercise more regularly.

Unfortunately, Liz, at Literally Liz, has not blogged for a couple of weeks. Her blog won't let me leave comments and if I can ever remember, I plan to write her an email. She left a comment on my blog about the fact that something seemed to be cooking somewhere and that she might be in for some more treatments. I'm a bit worried about her, so please, continue sending out good thoughts for Liz.

Hell, we all need them. But Liz needs some special consideration.

Thank you all - I think I'm doing really really well because of the good thoughts and energy you're sending me!

2 comments:

Teresa Hartman said...

Keeping that energy heading your way, Dee. And thanks for the stuff you have been sending me! I wish you and yours a great weekend - go play! -Teri

Carver said...

That's great news about Teri and I hope that Liz is doing ok. I will send out good thoughts for her.