Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fighting My Third Bout of Fever

So, I had a fever July 30-31, then again August 3-4, and then I came down with a fever again last night and still have it today. I get chills and achey leg muscles. Scott was accommodating and took care of me as much as possible (I still wanted to go out to eat). I was 101.6 yesterday evening. I just checked it a bit ago and it was 101.3.

Does it have something to do with the tissue expander (which I think has ruptured)? Does it just mean that my body's immune system is still weakened so the instant I feel good and try to do a little bit more, my body rebels? Is it because my body just can't regulate my temperature because it's busy trying to heal the radiated area? Inquiring minds want to know . .. but I have to be patient and see if I can see my doc tomorrow.

I'll let you know as soon as I know. In the meantime, I'm feeling pretty tired. I plan to get a good night's sleep.

1 comment:

Carver said...

I'm sorry to read this Dee. I hope you can get in to see the doctor tomorrow. I'll be sending out good vibes for you.