Sunday, December 19, 2010

Treatment Update

Since I wrote my last post, I have had both acupuncture and an Abraxane treatment.

I told my acupuncturist that the satellite tumors aren't going away and I have more of them, plus the whole shoulder joint feels heavy and swollen. So, the acupuncture treatment was designed, in part, to get the energy flowing better. She also gave me an herb that helps with lymph swelling and tumors. I already have greater range of motion in that shoulder and it feels less heavy and less painful. Yay! Plus, I'm doing qigong. The herb also seems to have helped the acne flare-up because it helps remove toxic heat. My face is clearing up!

In addition, I mixed turmeric with aloe vera gel and have been applying that to the wound; I also applied a little bit to the satellite tumors that I see. We'll see what happens with those . . .

As for Abraxane, my total neutrophils count was below the threshold, so I only got half a dose. I hope this means that I'll have a better chance of growing Herminator-2 cells in the next couple of weeks.

So, I'm feeling better. Have a good Sunday!

No comments: